If you have not yet taken the Nonprofit Communications Trends Survey this month, please do! This is the data we use to create the annual Nonprofit Communications Trends Report.
While these five results may not hold as we hear from more of you, here’s what 200+ nonprofit communicators have said so far. If you are thinking about 2023, here’s what you can expect as a nonprofit marketer and communicator.
- Instagram has the most potential to help you reach your nonprofit communications objectives in 2023. Next are LinkedIn and Facebook in a tie for second place. TikTok is next, followed by YouTube, then Twitter.
- By far, Twitter is the platform most nonprofit communications pros wish they could drop in 2023. We don’t know if that is longer-term loathing or the results of Elon Musk’s recent actions. We’ll look back into some of our previous data on that one.
- Only about a quarter of nonprofit communicators believe they have the opportunity for advancement in 2023. We defined that as a better position or significant raise at their organization in 2023.
- More than a third of survey respondents say they plan to seek new employment with a different organization in 2023. In our Nonprofit Communications Trends Report in January, we’ll look at the crossover between this answer and others.
- The overwhelming majority say the pandemic has changed expectations about where they work. Most say they now work in a hybrid environment or at home.
Agree or disagree? Add your voice here by taking the survey.